1. There are currently over 215 million Internet users in the US alone (71% of the population). This is a growth of 125% from 2000-2008.
2. Generation X, Y, and the Millenials all turn to the Internet first.
3. Interruption based marketing is a thing of the past.
4. Internet Marketing provides measurable results.
5. Analytics programs show you what’s working, what’s not, and where your leads are coming from.
6. Internet Marketing is more cost-effective than traditional forms of marketing.
7. Strategies such as SEO lead to increased pre-qualified traffic to your website.
8. Press releases and articles released online can get picked up by hundreds of other websites.
9. Internet Marketing Specialists can help your website rank in the top 10 search results on leading search engines.
10. Tough economic times demand smarter marketing.