2020 Inbound Marketing Checkup for Medical Practices
Start the new year off right with a strategic marketing plan to build your practice.
Inbound marketing includes all the tactics to attract new patients to your medical practice website. For greatest impact, these elements should all be used in harmony to communicate consistent messaging.
- Check the ease of navigation and clarity of communication on your website. Patients typically spend an average of two minutes on your website to review and assess your practice. Make sure it gives a great first impression through pertinent information and easy-to-use features. The website shouldn’t be promoted until it has been overhauled for maximum effectiveness.
- Determine if regionalized, local search engine optimization (SEO) is properly employed. This is critical for your website to appear at the top of page one of Google and Bing/Yahoo search results (which cover 98 percent of the overall search market). In most cases, SEO is not properly implemented.
- Initiate a social media campaign via Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn to show off the personality of your organization and clearly differentiate your practice locations from those of your competitors.
- Promote your social media presence and encourage a patient following with in-office signage.
- Consider an online patient portal as a primary messaging center to engage patients and keep them informed about their medical status.
These tactics, applied in union with a clear messaging strategy, will position your practice as forward-thinking and technologically advanced and will meet the market where it spends the majority of its time.
For tactical ideas to promote your healthcare entity and more helpful marketing tips, visit https://x-factormarketing.com/medical-digital-marketing/.
Written by Woody Stoudemire